Check_nt and check_traffic plugins

Frank.BOURDEAU at dga.defense.gouv.fr Frank.BOURDEAU at dga.defense.gouv.fr
Thu Sep 2 08:21:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've installed check_nt and check_traffic on a RH9.0 linux box.
My 2 problems are, I think, simple :

1 - where can i download the list of the Microsoft Counters, for
performing monitoring on WNT4.0, W2K and WXP machines ? All of my machines
are setup with French OS. So, when i will have it, i must declare all of
them in the counters.defs file, I mean ? Reply will be appreciate

2 - I've setup check_traffic. On command line, all is good. But when I
click on traffic con, I get "500 - Internal Server Error " and in the
apache error_log file, there is an entry : "check http://myserver/nagios/main.html".

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

regards,