nagiosgraph do not work

Alexander Schaefer samogonka at gmx.net
Wed Sep 1 16:40:44 CEST 2004

Hello Günter,

>> performance data dumped at all from nagios at Debian. Thomas Gerhard told my
>> about a bug in Debian sarg releace, which is the reason for it. Although i
>> have had the Debian woody i thing this is the same issue...

>Thanks for the info.

>I use nagiosgraph from the download-archive, not as a debian packet.

Yes, i understand, but it seems tobe an error in debian-system, because i
didn't use the debian packages too - all (nagios, nagmin, nagiostat etc.) was
compiled from the source code, but it was a problem with get out the nagios
performance data...

>Can you send me your configuration an the script "insert.pl"?

Yes, attached you with this message you will found nagios.conf. Unfortunatly i
don't know what is insert.pl. I haven't found it in my ../nagios/..
filesystem...

Don't forget to chnange the nagios configuration as described in
nagiostat-INSTALL!

Good luck

Alexander Schäfer