Scheduling queue

Ghe Rivero ghe_rivero at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 1 09:00:53 CEST 2004

Hi people,
    we are going to use nagios in my university, but
after have it working, we have found that most of the
time, the scheduling queue is some minutes delayed
(Current time 8.55.34 and next check 8.51.27), which
is really anoying when there are some critical service
that can not be waiting.
Thanks in advanced.

    Ghe Rivero

PD.- Making the check_interval smaller doesn't help at all