issues using check_http ..HELP!!

Jarrod FRIEDLAND jarrod.friedland at dhl.com
Wed Sep 1 05:13:33 CEST 2004

You are a champion ... I knew I missing it somewhere.

All sorted .. thanks again

--
Regards,

Jarrod Friedland
Communications Analyst

DHL
Oceania Information Services

Phone: +61 (7) 3845 7777
Direct: +61 (7) 3845 7735
Fax: +61 (7) 3845 7979
*Mobile: 0401 500 134

* Mobile for international callers +61 401 500 134

E-mail: jarrod.friedland at dhl.com
WWW: http://www.dhl.com/

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of DHL International.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by SurfControl SuperScout Email Filter software in conjunction with
virus detection software.