ISND Monitor

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 30 22:11:07 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 13:19 -0400, Jennifer Fountain wrote:
> Hi All:
> I am seeking a monitor to check if an ISDN line is up or down.  I do not
> want critical = dormant and OK = up.  I want OK = dormant and critical =
> UP.  Is there a plugin already in existance?  If not, I will create my
> own but didn't want to recreate the wheel.  Thanks!

Just use the negate plugin to revese the behaviour of the normal check.

You can create a new check command like:

define command {
	command_name	check-host-not-alive
	command_line	$USER1$/negate	-t15 "$USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$
-w 3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -n1"
}

and then use it to check the ISDN hosts. I use it myself to check fo
backup ISDN lines.

--
Luca Corti <cortez at tiscali.it>