side.html as a java tree menu thingie

jeff vier boinger at tradingtechnologies.com
Thu Oct 28 18:20:03 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 03:41 -0500, rader at ginseng.hep.wisc.edu wrote:
> Has anyone converted side.html to a collapsible/expandable
> kinda thing?  Which tree menu are you using?

I actually have.
I wrote ours in Javascript (java is...well...bad, IMO) and converted the
base page to PHP (because I was using the Apan grouplist.cgi and
re-wrote that in PHP from Bourne shell).

I only collapse/expand the grouplist part.

How much detail are you looking for?

I can send you everything, if you want, but if you're a decent coder and
want to implement it in your own way, I can just send you the JS
functions.  It's pretty "us-specific" as I have it, so, I don't know how
directly usable it would be for you.