Sheduled downtime

Spook spook at myrealbox.com
Wed Oct 27 22:46:35 CEST 2004

Hi.

Anyone know how to get all the services on a host to automatically inherit any downtime scheduled for that host?
The first time I scheduled downtime for a host I found I had to go and schedule downtime for each service manually.
This can be a pain if you have an entire branch/site going down for say electrical maintenance.

Regards,
  Andrew.

P.S. <gripe> Its really annoying when people post to this list in html or rich text. It bloats messages out of proportion.
Please post only in plain text.
</gripe>

P.P.S. Anyone know where I can find icons for printers and wireless access points?