AW: Nagiostat

Schwenderman, Jack Jack.Schwenderman at theamc.com
Wed Oct 27 20:07:06 CEST 2004

I've been busting my balls on the same issue all day.  I finally found something in a prior post that helped me solve my problem.  I suspect that this may be your problem too.

Delete or Rename your status.sav file.  This is in ${prefix}/var/

This is only supposed to save the last state of each host or service, but it must be a bug in Nagios or the Docs, because it seems to also save the fact that Performance Data is turned OFF.  As soon as I removed this file and restarted Nagios, I finally saw that performance data was enabled.

Jack