eventhandler

sushilkumar sushildeshmukh at sqtl.com
Wed Oct 27 16:19:06 CEST 2004

Hello Friends
 I have configured nagios server. It's giving me expected result. now for
each machine in my lan i want to implement eventhandler for auto repairing
of the failured services. I have written the script for vsftpd service. the
problem is that i am not getting how to configure these machines to respond
to this eventhandler. (particularly if the machines don't have nagios
installed on it).

 I have tried for an addon named as repairer but it won't work. Can anybody
help me with some precious suggestion. please Just provide me the clue.