SMS with Blackberries and Lotus Domino

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Tue Oct 26 00:18:55 CEST 2004

Hello everyone.

I put up Nagios here recently and I really enjoy working with it. It is
going to make my job a lot easier in letting me know what is going on with
my network and servers. Great product. Thank you very much.

My next task is to setup SMS to work with our Blackberries and Lotus Domino
server.
I was curious if anyone has a similar setup and if so, what they did to go
about setting it up to work properly. I have yet to really look into this
yet (not enough time in the day :) ), but I was curious if it is possible
to some how configure the Nagios box to send a SMS message to the Domino
Box, which then in turn will forward the messages to my Blackberry.

This is just the first task I have to figure out. The next is to figure out
how to get the messages out if my entire network goes down. :)

I appreciate the help. I look forward to some suggestions.

Cheers,

Jason