check_traffic help please

icedtea icedtea at gamebox.net
Sat Oct 23 05:06:08 CEST 2004

I would like to use the check_traffic plugin. but im not sure bout what
the -i ( Interface number assigned by SNMP agent) meant. where can i get
this interface number?
Im really very new with this snmp thing and would really appreciate it
if you could send me your sample config file for check_traffic plugin
and snmp.conf config.

thanks very much.
icedtea