status.cgi - times out by 1 hour until I restart apache

Karl Skidmore Karl at multimap.com
Fri Oct 22 12:36:42 CEST 2004

Thanks for the advice.  I tried those changes, but unfortunately the
symptoms remain.

Another finding: It seems that even on subsequent refreshes of the same
page https://myhost/nagios/cgi-bin/showlog.cgi the time shown changes by
exactly 1 hour.  I can confirm this is not a caching issue as the events
in the content returned are being updated each time.

I never had this with Netsaint.  Any ideas?