Acknowledging alerts with SMS.

John David dt_player at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 21:18:25 CEST 2004

very cool and useful!  i am able now to basically tail
the contents of a file into nagios.cmd.  it works.  i
can ACK service and host problems.

so it's simple for my admins, i'm planning on allowing
them to simply reply to the nagios sender along with
the original text, then parse for the host and/or
service and pipe it into nagios.cmd.

just out of curiousity... if you've done this already
can you share some of your code?  what did you use to
write your parser?

john