performance info values

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 20 22:53:29 CEST 2004

Hi Sean,

Awesome information about the uptime values. Ok, here it is:
max_concurrent_checks=30

Then yes, I have 30-36 services that are down always but goes up sometimes
and should still be monitored.

and result of nagios -s nagios.cfg is

       SERVICE SCHEDULING INFORMATION
       -------------------------------
       Total services:             300
       Total hosts:                123

       Command check interval:     5 sec
       Check reaper interval:      10 sec

       Inter-check delay method:   SMART
       Average check interval:     301.400 sec
       Inter-check delay:          1.005 sec

       Interleave factor method:   SMART
       Average services per host:  2.439
       Service interleave factor:  3

       Initial service check scheduling info:
       First scheduled check:      1098305834 -> Wed Oct 20 13:57:14 2004
       Last scheduled check:       1098306134 -> Wed Oct 20 14:02:14 2004

       Rough guidelines for max_concurrent_checks value:
       Absolute minimum value:     10
       Recommend value:            30

Any ideas?

Thanks again!