Consolidated Availability statistics

Tomas Morales nagios at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:47:21 CEST 2004

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but in case anyone
is interested, I have added some computational code to avail.cgi (i.e
avail.c) that displays an extra line at the bottom with the total
AVERAGE value for each column. It works nicely for a hostgroup,
all-hostgroups, all-hosts, and services. I could also apply the same
feature for csv output if anyone cares.
Just email me if anyone would like the patch or avail.c modified code.
-Tomas