Solaris disk monitoring issue

Serge Bianda serge.bianda at appiancorp.com
Wed Oct 20 15:45:19 CEST 2004

Hello all:
Can someone tell me why I'm not able to check the disk status on a
Solaris box, but can do it on either redhat or SuSE machine? Below is a
message that I get back from nagios. It's doing it for all the disk I'm
trying to monitor.
Note: before you answer my question, note that my Solaris machine is
fine.

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: /usr Free Space
Host: QA Solaris Devsol1
Address: 192.168.1.1
State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: Wed Oct 20 09:38:39 EDT 2004

Additional Info:

Disk /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s6 not mounted or nonexistent

Serge