checking port number and daemons

Padiyath Sreekumaran Kumar.Padiyath at psi.ch
Wed Oct 20 10:56:08 CEST 2004

   Hello,
   Iam new to nagios . We have a license server where many SW licenses are
   running. The OS of the server is Linux. I want to know whether I can
   check the port number as well as the daemon of each installed licenses
   with nagios and how? Is there any scripts etc. available for this
   purpose? Is it possible to have these scripts? I will be very thankful
   for your help. If possible please send a copy of the mail in my following

   E-mail address also.

   Kumar.padiyath at psi.ch

   With regards,
   Sreekumar