some probs in configuring

James McDonald james at jamesmcdonald.id.au
Wed Oct 20 06:36:08 CEST 2004

You just need to change it to the path that nagios html and the cgi dirs is
installed to

cat /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg | grep ^physical_html_path
physical_html_path=/usr/share/nagios

 rpm -q nagios --list | grep cgi$
/usr/lib/nagios/cgi

This is what the entries in my /etc/httpd/conf.d/nagios.conf file say

<Directory /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/>

        AllowOverride AuthConfig
   Options ExecCGI
   order deny,allow