NSClient download

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Tue Oct 19 22:41:08 CEST 2004

I like the possibility to to check performance counter and is has the
basic checks build in, so i don't need to write plugins..

The webpage was working some days ago (a week) so they may have a little
problem.. if it's back again nobody will be unhappy if you take over the
development of a new version ;-) Sourcecode was there..
Same with nagiosplug.. it would be great if someone would check all the
bugs aso.. last cvs change was month ago..

Jan

--
Jan Scholten
Research and Development Intern