Logos/Images Questions

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Tue Oct 19 04:28:15 CEST 2004

Sorry RTFM! :-)
But i have encounterd the Problem, that from these both etries only the
first one ist used, so you can use a hostextinfo.cfg

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg

or

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg

But you can use a central file and put alle your extinfo in one file.

So
Have the entry:

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/extinfo.cfg

in the cgi.cfg,

and put following in your extinfo.cfg:
########################
define serviceextinfo{
                 host_name       SSH,SSH1,ssh2
	          service_description     SSH
                 icon_image      SSH.png
                 icon_image_alt  ssh
     }

#extended Host Info
#
define hostextinfo{
         host_name   NagiosPC,db,samuel
         icon_image  debian.png
         icon_image_alt Debian Server
         statusmap_image debian.gd2
}

I think it's a bug that only one file is used!

Jan

--
Jan Scholten
Research and Development Intern