recommendation in nrpe please

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Thu Oct 14 21:43:27 CEST 2004

hey guys,

I'm thinking of a way I can push the result of pathping command being
executed by an nrpe agent on a Windows XP machine. How can I send the long
result to nagios? I know that nrpe's output have a limitation.

But once the result is in the nagios machine, I can do some magic using
either perl or php. My problem is getting the long output.

Thanks,

Neil