NagMIN and MySQL

Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet surcouf at debianfr.net
Tue Oct 12 12:00:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

	I want to use NagMIN to have an interface to configure Nagios for my
users because Nawui doesn't yet support all features of
nagios'configurations files.
After install webmin, I've add NagMIN module using webmin interface.
When configuring this module, I can't set "MySQL Administration Login
and password" correctly: all fails.
I can log into mysql using mysql client and MySQL module can also
connect to mysql databases and perform some requests...

Any idea ?