apache.conf

Daniel maher dmaher at acetechnology.com
Thu Oct 7 17:50:33 CEST 2004

You can put the ScriptAlias and Alias related lines in the IfModule
section.  I'd suggest putting them near the bottom, and adding a #
comment so you can remember what you did later. :-)  For example:

<IfModule mod_alias.c>

      (bunch of stuff)

        ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/nagios/
        <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/nagios/">
                AllowOverride AuthConfig
                Options ExecCGI
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>
</IfModule>

It doesn't /need to/ go inside of the IfModule mod_alias.c section, but
there's no harm in putting it there.

At least.. I think that's what you're asking for. :-)

--

Daniel Maher

System Engineer

ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.