User Administration - Access

Ballowe, Charles CBallowe at usg.com
Wed Oct 6 21:44:38 CEST 2004

Alternately, put him in contact groups, but in the user options set
host_notification_options and service_notification_options such that the
user never actually gets sent alerts (include an "n" as one of the
options). That way the user will only be able to see the systems that
are in his department or whatever without actually getting e-mail about
them.