escalations

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Oct 6 15:30:00 CEST 2004

Andersen, Kevin J. wrote:
> Anyone have any input on this one?  It would help me out!

I'm sure it would, and I'm equally sure that posting the above doesn't
make people friendlier toward you or more willing to answer your question.

> Thanks

No. A template isn't actually used by nagios at run-time. It's only
expanded at load-time and then the memory holding template is free()'d,
so other objects can't reference to it (although other objects can be
referenced FROM it (there's a difference)).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer