Multiple hosts in services.cfg?

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Mon Oct 4 15:16:58 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 18:10, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> What does it take to test? 5 seconds? Maybe 10 if you're a slow typer. I
> never said anything about it being mentioned in the documentation.

Time to test random config option: 5 seconds
Time to become psychic: ~12 eons.
On the other hand, I guess a few hours to read through all the code :)

I was actually mistaken.  It *IS* documented.  Its documented under time
saving tips.  Unfortunately, its not documented in the part that
describes options for the service definition, which is what I tend to
look at the most.