WAP Interface and NOCIA 6230

Marcus Fleige mcflei at gmx.de
Fri Oct 1 16:45:58 CEST 2004

Hello there.

Manfred Gnädig sagte:
> my WAP interfaces is allwais running with the NOCIA 6310.

Mine was, too.

> Now i have the NEW NOCIA 6230 and the WAP Interface is nor running
> anymore.

I guess, everything is fine with the WAP interface, i just validated the
generated WML-Code.

> Is this a NOCIA Problem ore a NAGIOS Problem?

It seems to be a change in Nokias WML-Parser. The one used in the Nokia
6310 is an WML 1.1 compatible interpreter, in the Nokia 6230, a WML 2.0
interpreter is used.

So, i'm on exact the same problem here. I can't get the Nokia 6230 to work
with the WAP-Interface. Suggestions, anyone? It's quite urgent for me...
:-(

Marcus

--
file deletion is murder!