[statusmap] move icon in circular design

Jan.van-Beers at grundy-le.com Jan.van-Beers at grundy-le.com
Tue Nov 30 13:26:27 CET 2004

Hi,

we use the "circular- marked up" design to view our network, and I was
wondering wether its possible to move one icon around, so the line which
links this one to its (shared) child does not run all across the map.

Cu
Jan

This email is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received this email in error, you are in notice of its status.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this message from your system. Please do not copy or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so
could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.

sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of The RTL Group
or its associated companies.

Please contact our IT Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7691 6996
or e-mail it.support at fremantlemedia.com if you require further assistance.