Custom statusmap

Lionel David Lionel.David at rap.prd.fr
Mon Nov 29 11:33:05 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm searching for customize our routers icons on our nagios network map.
Our icons with green colored circles and ? are too big.

I've searched for delete the green colored circle, can you say me if the
only one solution for that is to edit in the nagios source the
statusmap.c ? (Found in the nagios archives)

I've an other question (which has not really his place in this list but
if anyone have the solution?). I'm trying to create my own icon for our
routers, a blue circle 10*10 pixels for example, I've not found icons
like this in the "Image Pack". I know the problem for the icon
dimension, I've to draw a 40*40 pixels icon for have a center icon, but
my problem is to create with GIMP a 40*40 square with transparent
background with at the center a 10*10 circle, when I click for have a
transparent background (in GIMP), after, on the nagios network map, the
icon appears whith the 10*10 circle and a black background, anyone who
have customized his network map have made the same ?

Thanks for reply.

Cordially.

--
Lionel DAVID - CORAP