check status values ... [was check_snmp - wrong status]

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Fri Nov 26 20:59:39 CET 2004

On Nov 25, 2004, at 7:02 PM, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>  '1' means warning, '2' means critical and '3' means unknown. Hyphens
> won't be output.

Unknown/3 is just what I'm looking for.  So I tried it.  Works great
for services.

If all the services of a host return unknown it appears to, quite
reasonably, run the host check.

A host who's check returns unknown is set to down?  I was hoping for it
to be set to unknown.

  - ben

----
http://enthusiasm.cozy.org/   -- blog