Probme in output of CHECK_MAILQ

Nilesh nilesh at databasedba.com
Thu Nov 25 05:34:10 CET 2004

Hi jan,

ya i'm using 1.4alpha and problem is solved by commenting line 520 and 521.
so now from local monitoring system it is giving proper output,
but while checking through check_nrpe it is giving

CHECK_NRPE: Received 0 bytes from daemon. check the remote server logs
for error messages.

and on remote server in /var/log/messages i had following error message ..

Nov 25 09:00 host nrpe[9206]: Error: Request contained command arguments!
Nov 25 09:00 host nrpe[9206]: Client request was invalid, bailing out...

Any suggestigons / solutions

regards
linux admin