Host Status Pending

Marco Ramos mramos at co.sapo.pt
Wed Nov 24 14:48:18 CET 2004

Hi,

I've my nagios 1.2 box running on a Debian 3.0 for quite a while and
monitoring more than 200 hosts and 1500 services.

I'm experiencing a little problem though. I've recently added a new host
with a few services. The weird thing is that the service checks were all
performed and the service status was changed to Ok for everyone of them,
but the host status remains pending. I've checked my configuration and
searched the FAQ and mailing list for similiar problems but have found
nothing about it.

Does anyone experienced this kind of problem?

TIA,
mramos