apache2 issues

tomaso calipah at free.fr
Tue Nov 23 22:33:03 CET 2004

Yes i restarted Apache. I don't end up my Alias with a slash as
mentionned in the manual. Restarting nagios gave me that output
 /etc/init.d/nagios restart
Running configuration check...done
Stopping network monitor: nagios
Starting network monitor: nagios

nagios: nagios: No such file or directory
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
27984 ?        00:00:00 nagios
By the way i use nagios 1.2 with 1.3.1 plugins. I use Apache2 with PHP4
and SSL enabled.