Check_http problem

Srinivas Kotapally ksrinivas at bisil.com
Tue Nov 23 19:58:04 CET 2004

Hi All

I have just installed nagios on my servers.  I am getting a "Socket timeout
after 10 seconds" when I set check_http for a few of my servers.

Can anyone help?  The port 80 is open on the server (it is a public
website).

Regards

Srini

============================
Srinivas Kotapally, Analyst

BISIL N. A. Inc.
919, Conestoga Road, Suite 206, Bldg 2
Rosemont, PA 19010

W 610 527 8891
F 610 527 8892

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use
of the person(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. BISIL NA Inc.
Visit us at www.bisil.com or www.enjbiz.com