Check Traffic on Nokia

Patrick Proy nagios-user at proy.org
Mon Nov 22 21:42:38 CET 2004

On a Nokia ip 350, you just need to activate the IPSO SNMP agent (with
Voyager) and then make graphs with Cacti or MRTG : it is fully compatible
with MIB II interface table (OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1).

And, of course, you can activate the CheckPoint subagent to have more
informations....

Don't forget to make a rule on the CheckPoint for SNMP, and be VERY careful
to authorize only the Nagios server - the best is to put him on it's own DMZ
-.

Patrick Proy
patrick at proy.org