Regarding Trends and Histogram

Nilesh nilesh at databasedba.com
Mon Nov 22 10:24:01 CET 2004

Thanks for kind reply,

but problem still persists.
I'ad already updated hosts.cfg according to hosts.
The think what i have noticed is, 127.0.0.1 is associated with name
'localhost'
and another ip same system 192.168.x.y is associated with name 'nagios'

can it be possibel that due to this difference it is not accepting the
Trends and Histogram part.
it is identifine host and services as "Undetermined".

so what could be the problem

regards
linux admin