hi

vinoth.ravisankaran at wipro.com vinoth.ravisankaran at wipro.com
Mon Nov 22 04:27:23 CET 2004

hi ,

                    im new to the nagios. i have installed the nagios
but my doubt is when im trying to access a particular cgi file(e.g
summary.cgi)i cant able to get the values present in the summary.cgi
file.

plz tell me solution for the following questions

1. how to get the values for the particular cgi files?why the values are
not coming?

2. i want to see how many packets are going for DSL connections ,
ETHERNET connections. is it possible?

if it is possible means how ?in which file the parameters are there?

plz provide the correct and proper solutions for the above mentioned
questions.....

regards,
vinoth.r