Recommendations for a decent graphing utility

Marr, Joe jmarr at brodart.com
Wed Nov 17 17:09:42 CET 2004

I've worked with Ben and Yves regarding the issue I'm having. There are a couple of other people with the same issue. Any version on after 0.100.7 fails to run. The error when you use the parsegraph.cgi is a malformed header, but 0.100.7 works fine.

My understanding is the check_nt function is implemented after 0.100.7, that's the part I'm interested in.

Joe Marr