Nagios 1.2 - Status Log warning

Kyriacos Sakkas sakkas at unimedcy.com
Wed Nov 17 14:57:34 CET 2004

Don't know if this will help, but I was getting something similar on my
system (Debian Testing) until I figured out that this was trying to
check the nagios server state from a flat file, which I had not
configured, as my system was setup to use DB for this. The problem was a
misspelled DB password in CGI.conf

Tom Brown wrote:
| Hi - sorry to repost but i can't seem to figure this one out by myself.
|
| i am still getting warnings from nagios relating to the fact that my
| status.log has not updated for a long time
|
| [1100693016] SERVICE ALERT: hostname;Nagios;WARNING;SOFT;1;Nagios
problem:
| located 2 processes, status log updated 595 seconds ago
| [1100693076] SERVICE ALERT: hostname;Nagios;OK;SOFT;2;Nagios ok:
located 2