I Need Help!

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Mon Nov 15 21:27:13 CET 2004

Thanks for your enlightenment but I have used RRDTool before thats why I was
asking for some specific details on the files created.  I would have thought
if someone went to the trouble of automating the gathering of the data into
RRD databases then the would have automated the creation of the graphs (as
displayed on NagMIN's home page!) saving everyone who uses NagMin from having
to develop their own solution.

Norm