I Need Help!

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Mon Nov 15 20:44:24 CET 2004

I know someone out there must be using Nagmin with Nagios!! :)

I've been running nagcron.pl and the snmp check_interface command created by
Nagmin for some time now and have a bunch of RRD files that I want to create
graphs from.  I don't want to spend hours (unless I must!) figuring out how
to graph these files.  Can anyone please provide me with some insight on how
to generate some graphs from this data???  PLEASE!

I've cross posted to both Nagmin and Nagios mailing lists in hopes that
someone could help....

Thanks
Norm