Monitoring SMTP error messages

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 15 17:41:35 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 10:13 -0600, Terry Inzauro wrote:
> i would say you should be monitoring this disk space, not the smtp error
> code.
> perhaps check_disk?

Not at all. There's no disk space problem, the error comes from the fact
the message can't be stored on the disk due to the broken
spamassasin/f-prot chain. I really need to monitor for the 451 error
message, or better to monitor for the specific error message I get:

451 qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0)

thanks

Luca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose the contents to any other person, do not use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.