remote checks without local nagios clients?

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Wed Nov 10 21:41:41 CET 2004

You can create your own rather easily using perl or shell wrapper around ssh
(or check_by_ssh) and parsing output.  I currently have ssh-based checks
using output from "df -k" and "vmstat" executed w/o plugins on the remotes.
I think I might have originally used one of the contrib scripts as a
template.