Monitoring Dell 1750s with Nagios?

Michael Halligan michael.halligan at mypointscorp.com
Thu Nov 11 02:52:42 CET 2004

Thanks for that script..

I'm slowly reading through all of the Dell mibs.. I'm probably going to do
omchecks for now, and do more detailed checks with snmp later on..

At least I found the important ones..

Oh, if anybody is curious

.1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1.700.20.1.6.1.1 = CPU temperature in centigrade
.1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1.700.20.1.6.1.2 = Ambient temperature in centigrade
.1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1.700.20.1.6.1.1 = Bottom of the case temperature in
centigrade.