No output! Check_ospf

Fernando Lesme Ayala fernando.lesme at conexiongroup.com
Wed Nov 10 10:23:10 CET 2004

I don't know. May be the problem is checkcommands.cgf configuration, my
configuration is:
#OSPF
define command{
        command_name    check_ospf
        command_line    $USER1$/contrib/check_ospf -r $HOSTADDRESS$ -c
$USER5$ -n $ARG1$
}

And my service.cfg is:
define service{
	use				generic-service		; Name of
service template to use

	host_name			Core_PaP
	service_description		OSPF
	is_volatile			0
	check_period			24x7
	max_check_attempts		3
	normal_check_interval		3
	retry_check_interval		1
	contact_groups			  pap_users
	notification_interval		120
	notification_period		24x7
	notification_options		w,u,c,r
	check_command			check_ospf!172.16.5.11:NEXUS
	}

Some solution for this issue?? Because Nagios still display NO OUTPUT! With
the change of permission already done.