Nortel Passport 8600 plugin

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Tue Nov 9 21:37:27 CET 2004

Try check_snmp and get the mibs from snmplink.org or just search for the
needed OIDs.

But there is a plugin: check_ping works fine on nortel!

Want to say: since you did not state what you want to check i can't help
you.

I check my cisco switches with check_bpgstate, check_snmp for Temprature,
Link Status memory and CPU Usage.

Jan

--
Jan Scholten