MORE ORACLE PLUGINS FOR NAGIOS ???

Linux Administrator nilesh at databasedba.com
Mon Nov 8 06:03:06 CET 2004

Its mind bloying
to monitor 3660 services using nagios ... TERRRIFIC ...

hey guys this will build lot of confidence for admins ...

I've one question related to nagios ..

Has any buddy written some more oracle plugins to check multiple
tablespace, multiple datafile, multiple results and events for oracle...

pl update ..

With regards

Linux admin