check_nrpe on UNIX system

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Fri Nov 5 16:23:21 CET 2004

Hi all.

1)
I don't find any documentation regarding check_load plugin .
I supposed that -w and -c parameters would be % numbers, but I used numbers
over 100 and I did not receive any error message.

2)
I'd like to find plugins to control the memory usage and processes (not the
number but if it is up or not) via NRPE, like I am doing with check_nt via
NSClient.

Thank you.

Marco