Nagios wiki?

Karl Skidmore Karl at multimap.com
Wed Nov 3 18:39:49 CET 2004

Great - but this should really be password protected - i.e. get people to register first.  It will save headaches in the long run, plus changes to topics will be identified by the logged-in user making the changes.

This is how it works with Twiki - I'm not sure if this is possible in the wiki engine you're using though.