Nagios wiki?

Daniel maher dmaher at acetechnology.com
Tue Nov 2 18:48:06 CET 2004

I think this would be a fantastic idea!  I request only one thing: please, please, PLEASE make sure it's on a stable server that can continue to serve as the Wiki host for years to come.  So many good Wikis have come and gone because they weren't hosted properly in the first place.

Other than that - when do we begin? :)

Daniel Maher
System Engineer
ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.